Friday, July 12, 2013

Steven Moffat Has No Plans To Leave Doctor Who Yet


In the same Entertainment Weekly interview Steven Moffat also revealed that he has no plans on leaving anytime soon and is looking forward to penning the 12th Doctor's adventures.  He also tells Entertainment Weekly that he is signed on for Series 8 and can't wait to get going on that series.  Here is the excerpt from the interview.

"I've signed up for this next year, with the new Doctor," Moffat said. "It's one of those jobs when you know when you've had enough. At the moment, I haven't had enough and I'm thoroughly enjoying it."

"No plans to leave as yet," he affirmed. "But that doesn't mean I'll be here for 20 years. There will come that day when I think it's time someone else had a go and it's time I did something else."

1 comment:

  1. I hope Steven Moffat does a better job with the 12th Doctor then how he did with the 11th.

    ReplyDelete